Love SOAM? Has this website made a difference in your life or the way you view your body? Do you know someone who could benefit from visiting this site? You can support us! There are various ways you can help SOAM – some are totally free and involve almost zero effort on your part (that’s my kind of involvement, hah!). Check out the different options below and please consider helping out.
1. Become a patron! Over the past thirteen years, SOAM has helped thousands (at minimum!) of people. If only a fraction of those people pledged to donate $5 a month, this could become not only a sustainable business, but we could potentially grow into something larger that can reach even more people. I’d love to become a resource as well known to mothers as La Leche League or birth classes. Wouldn’t it be amazing if someday everyone was familiar with the concept of loving your postpartum body, no matter what it looks like? If you believe in our mission and want to see more of it, consider becoming a patron at Patreon!
3. You can submit your story here. What you share is up to you – always. You can share just a belly, or a full nude photo. Some women aren’t ready to share photos at all yet and they simply write their story. I pretty much never turn anything away and you are guaranteed a safe space here. No trolls allowed!
4. You can share the link. Please, take a moment to go to your favorite social media platform (or all of them!) and share the link with your friends and family. The more people that become aware of this, the more change we can make in the world. Seriously. It’s that easy.
5. You can share this website with your local news source. SOAM has been featured in many media sources, but we still haven’t heard from NPR or, say, Oprah (*hint hint*). You can usually share links with your local media fairly easily through their Facebook pages, and other sources have contact info on their websites.
6. If you are a WAHM you can donate some of your goods to be used here as giveaways. That benefits you and SOAM! Email me for more info.
7. Soon you will be able to buy SOAM swag to support us! Stay tuned!
8. You can request some free literature that you can share with your local obgyn, midwife, lactation consultant, or baby store. Email me.
9. Follow our newsletter for updates in your email inbox!