1. This picture was taken about a month before I got pregnant. I’d never had washboard abs, but I also never worried about my stomach, only my butt and thighs where I carry most of my weight.
2. This picture was taken at 12 weeks pregant with my first (and only, so far) child.
3. I have no idea how far along I was at this point, probably at least 8 months. I was so lucky to have not gotten any stretch marks until the last 2 weeks. So close!
4. My husband took this picture of me 2 days before our son was born. It is very deceiving, though, because my belly does not look nearly as big as it really was. But, it was the first time I had ever actually LIKED the way my stretch marks looked. And my huge dark pregnant nipples.
5. This picture was taken that same night, and you can really see how ripe I was.
6. This was taken about 5 days after having natural childbirth. I was not nearly as big as I thought I’d be, but the biggest thing is you cannot suck in your stomach right after birth. At all!
7. Also taken 5 days after delivery. You can really see my stretch marks here, and what I call my baby jelly roll, that little saggy shelf of skin that hangs over your pubic bone.
8. Just taken 10 minuts ago. 3 years 6 months post baby. After looking at all the pictures and stories on this blog, when I looked at this photo I actually smiled. I think I look downright foxy! This website has completely changed my perspective on what I think I’m supposed to look like as a mom.
9. A current front shot of my belly. Not bad. You can barely see my stretch marks, which goes to show you that they really DO fade.